Pathway to University Programs
Rhodes Business School Pathway to University Programs are recognised Diploma qualifications that are equivalent to the first year of your undergraduate studies. Upon completion of the Diploma, students will a mass credit towards Bachelor level study, and will be able to choose from a variety of universities and specialisations.
Rhodes Business School boasts the most relevant and flexible Pathway to University programs in Australia. Students are treated to quality engaging learning, university preparation and ongoing personal support.
Rhodes Business School has fostered strong partnerships with forward thinking universities and higher education providers who have developed their degrees for the students of tomorrow.
Rhodes Business School and its University partners provide many opportunities for you to gain practical business experience, whilst allowing you to put classroom theories to the test in the real world and making long-term friendships along the way.
Who Is This For?
The Rhodes Business School Pathway to University Programs are for anyone who is looking for a structured guaranteed pathway into a range of universities across Australia and around the world.
The programs are specifically designed to give engaged learners the skills, knowledge and academic preparation to undertake a Bachelor degree.
While there are many university preparation programs available, very few provide the student experience offered by Rhodes Business School. Our full service program prepares students for the pressures, increased workload, transition and physiological challenges that come with undertaking higher education.
Rhodes Business School student mix:
- School leavers
- People keen on undertaking their university degree outside of Brisbane /Australia
- People shifting from a trade to a university qualification
- People looking for greater educational support and guidance
Unique Value Proposition
Rhodes Business School’s priority is to develop people for a successful transition to University. Our role as one of Australia’s leading education providers is a responsibly we take very seriously, and as such, the student must always come first.
Our value proposition:
- Graduate after your first year with a nationally accredited Australian Diploma qualification
- Taught by university qualified lecturers
- Articulation into second year university in Australia and around the world
- Regular guest lecturers relating to specific topics
- Resume advice and support
- Central and easy access to training facilities
- Embedded transition to university program
- Smaller classes (significantly reduced dropout rates)
- No time lost (still complete your degree in three years)
- No exams (the world has moved on)
- Not just a number in a large lecture room
- University preparation program (orientation/campus tour)
- Great value for money
- 10 week study periods with one week assessment preparation time