In addition to delivering outstanding training programs, many of Rhodes Business School’s industry facilitators are also highly skilled in the provision of consulting services, combining their extensive knowledge, experience, and expertise both ‘in industry’ and of delivering business and leadership training to provide consulting solutions that include (but are by no means limited to):
- Strategic Consulting – working alongside executive teams to advise/assist in the development, improvement, and implementation of organisational strategies
- HR Consulting – providing expertise to improve organisational employment practice and people management.
- Process Consulting – advising/assisting in the design or improvement of operational processes
- Performance Consulting – advising/assisting in all or part of the performance management lifecycle from performance analysis through to the implementation of performance improvement initiatives
- Marketing Consulting – providing expertise and advice/assistance in the development and/or implementation of a marketing strategy, product development, and other marketing related matters
- Interim Managers – filling an ‘interim executive’ role and/or assist with strategic direction and the achievement of identified organisational goals/KPIs.
Due to our network of highly experienced consultants across Australia Rhodes Business School is able to provide consulting services across the country (including city, rural, and remote locations) and internationally.
To find out more about this (or other) Rhodes Business School program contact us now via the form on the right of this page or via [email protected] or on 1300 RHO AUS / 1300 746 287.