- 6 of the elective units must be selected from the units listed below, with no more than 3 units selected from any one group
- 2 elective units may be selected from elective units listed below, from the BSB Business Services Training Package, or from any current accredited course or endorsed Training Package at this qualification level or Certificate IV or Advanced Diploma level.
list the following units:
- BSBADV507 – Develop a media plan
- BSBADM502 – Manage meetings
- BSBHRM501 – Manage human resources services
- BSBHRM513 – Manage workforce planning
- BSBMKG501 – Identify and evaluate marketing opportunities
- BSBMKG506 – Plan market research
- BSBPMG522 – Undertake project work
- BSBRSK501 – Manage risk
- BSBWOR501 – Manage personal work priorities and professional development
- Written response to industry/organisationally relevant questions (please note: oral response methods can be organised if required)
- Face-to-face on-site situational assessment
- Relevant work-based projects
- The provision of relevant workplace evidence
- Third party reports
- Effective self-management
- Effective people management
- Effective meeting management
- Effective workforce scheduling
- Creating and implement successful marketing strategies
- Promote and achieve workplace/team innovation and development
- Manage and report on projects
- Effective implementation of strategies
- Implement successful risk mitigation procedures
- Successful completion of tasks and/or projects within scheduled time-frames and budget
- Reduced costs/increased organisational profits
- Manage budgets , financial plans, payroll, and employee benefits
- Inmproved document writing skills
The BSB50215 – Diploma of Business is designed for people who require ‘business acumen’ to complement their existing management skills as a manager within a large organisation or as business owner and/or operator looking to improve the efficiencies, productivity, and profits of their group or organisation.
The program enables participants to meet the commercial challenges of the modern business ‘head on’ and, via the development of their strategy, marketing, project management, finance, and leadership skills positively impact on the performance of themselves and their organisation.
However, unlike most other Diplomas of Business, the Rhodes Business School program has been contextualised to meet the specific (and, in many cases, unique) requirements of people working in the modern workplace and is delivered by facilitators with in-depth experience of delivering business and leadership programs. Additionally (and unlike most other training organisations), as well as providing participants with subject knowledge, Rhodes facilitators place significant emphasis on the importance of ‘transferring learning to behaviour’ via our unique SMART learning methodology and provide all program participants and their managers with advice on how this can best be achieved.
Distance and blended delivery options are also available, which, dependent on the requirements of the participants and the organisation, can include full online learning (via our interactive, state-of-the-art online learning system – fully supported with regular one-on-one coaching sessions), video conferencing workshop delivery and/or coaching, options for electronic or hard copy materials, and our ‘E-Community’ online group learning forums to enable the ongoing exchange of ideas, questions, workplace experiences, etc between the course participants, facilitators, coaches, managers, and the HR/L&D team.
Due to our network of highly experienced facilitators across Australia (meaning travel and accommodation costs are kept to an absolute minimum) Rhodes Business School is able to deliver programs across the country (including city, rural, and remote locations) and internationally.
To find out more about this (or other) Rhodes Business School program contact us now via the form on the right of this page or via [email protected] or on 1300 RHO AUS / 1300 746 287.