- Executive Officer
- General Manager
- Team Leader
- Operations Manager
- Senior Administration Manager
- Project Manager
- Captain of a sporting team
- Governing Board Position
- [BSBADM502] Manage meetings
- [BSBRSK501] Manage risk
- [BSBWOR501] Manage personal work priorities and professional development
- [BSBCUS501] Manage quality customer service
- [BSBMKG502] Establish and adjust the marketing mix
- [BSBPMG522] Undertake project work
- [BSBMKG507] Interpret market trends and developments
- [BSBSUS501] Develop workplace policy and procedures for sustainability
- [BSBHRM513] Manage workforce planning
- [BSBINN501] Establish systems that support innovation
- [BSBLDR502] Lead and manage effective workplace relationships
- [BSBLDR501] Develop and use emotional intelligence
Rhodes Business School has built its assessments to be user friendly and relevant to working in business.
Assessments include a variety of modes which will help enhance your skills and capability:
- Case studies
- Multiple choice
- Short answer questions
- Workplace scenarios
If you do not have immediate workplace experience or policies to refer to, RBS will provide access to simulated workplace company scenarios for you to select from. Our scenarios will provide company structures, budgets, plans, policies and other documents to support your assessments.
RBS provides you exceptional education to suit a wide range of careers and industries giving you business-ready skills that you can apply to any workplace. You might already have a job in the field and are looking to improve your skills for promotion. Alternatively, you might be looking for a change in career or an online diploma that lets you enter the workforce for the first time. No matter what your inclination for seeking an online diploma, RBS is your premium learning partner if you want to seek leadership or management qualifications.
The diploma gives you the skills to manage people across the workplace and demonstrate effective and inspiring leadership. In a range of positions, from business manager, operations or production, or managing warehouses, we are able to equip you with the knowledge and skills to succeed.
What you will learn:
- Understand the project management lifecycle
- Develop, evaluate, and implement effective operational plans
- Effective implementation of strategies
- Promote and achieve workplace/team innovation and improvement
- Lead the development of the team
- Implement successful risk mitigation procedures
- Reduced OH&S risk
- Successful completion of tasks and/or projects within scheduled timeframes and budget
- Reduced costs/increased organisational profits
Program Duration (approximately 12 months):
As this is self-paced, RBS recommend you aim to complete the course over 12 months. You are, however, welcome to complete the course sooner if practicable. We recommend that you complete a minimum of one (1) unit per month.
Independent study is individually focused. It is important that you work to your own speed and comfort levels. RBS facilitators will work alongside you to ensure that you feel engaged and supported throughout the entire process.
Price and Payment Methods:
Course Fee – $3,500
• Monthly and weekly payment plans are available
• Credit Card
• Invoice to Company – you will need to provide invoicing details
RBS also has a seven (7) day cooling off period. If a student withdraws within seven (7) days of enrolment, a full refund of all monies paid applies.
We are committed to our students completing their course of study. As such we have determined the following entry requirements to ensure you have the best possible opportunity of successful completion.
- Key Criteria – Hold a Year 12 certificate of completion, or can meet the language, literacy and numeracy requirements to study at the diploma level and demonstrate relevant work experience.
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL):
RPL is available for all students who believe they have undertaken appropriate work experience or prior study. Student are required to provide evidence to a RBS assessor that they understand all key elements of the unit being reviewed for RPL.
The RPL assessment process can include quizzes, uploading documents that you have developed, testaments from supervisor/manager acknowledging that you understand each of the unit elements, and verbal reviews with the RBS Assessor.
If you wish to use RPL, please contact RBS for further information and fees.