- BSBLDR501 - Develop and use emotional intelligence
- BSBMGT517 - Manage operational plan
- BSBLDR502 - Lead and manage effective workplace relationships
- BSBWOR502 - Lead and manage team effectiveness
- BSBCUS501 - Manage quality customer service
- BSBFIM501 - Manage budgets and financial plans
- BSBMGT502 - Manage people performance
- BSBMGT516 - Facilitate continuous improvement
- BSBPMG522 - Undertake project work
- BSBRSK501 - Manage risk
- BSBWHS501 - Ensure a safe workplace
- BSBWOR501 - Manage personal work priorities and professional development
- BSBADM502 - Manage meetings
- BSBHRM513 - Manage workforce planning
- BSBINM501 - Manage an information or knowledge management system
- BSBLED501 - Develop a workplace learning environment
- BSBMKG507 - Interpret market trends and developments
- BSBSUS501 - Develop workplace policy and procedures for sustainability
- BSBWRK510 - Manage employee relations
- Written response to industry/organisationally relevant questions (please note: oral response methods can be organised if required)
- Face-to-face on-site situational assessment
- Relevant work-based projects
- The provision of relevant workplace evidence
- Third party reports
- Understand the Project Management lifecycle
- Develop, evaluate, and implement effective operational plans
- Effective implementation of strategies
- Promote and achieve workplace/team innovation and improvement
- Lead the development of the team
- Implement successful risk mitigation procedures
- Reduced OH&S risk
- Successful completion of tasks and/or projects within scheduled timeframes and budget
- Reduced costs/increased organisational profits
As a logical next step to the BSB42015 – Certificate IV in Leadership and Management, (formerly the BSB420157 – Certificate IV in Frontline Management), the BSB51915 – Diploma of Leadership and Management, (formerly the BSB51107 – Diploma of Management) is designed for people who may have strong technical skills and some experience as a Team Leader, Supervisor, or Manager but lack the knowledge, management tools, practical skills, and confidence required to be a highly effective Manager (or to secure a more senior management position).
The program enables participants meet challenges ‘head on’ and positively impact on the performance of the organisation via a significantly increased ability to evaluate the work of their team, communicate effectively, and provide the guidance and support needed for their team to excel.
However, unlike most other Diplomas of Leadership and Management, the Rhodes Business School program has been contextualised to meet the specific (and, in many cases, unique) requirements of people working in the modern workplace and is delivered by facilitators with in-depth experience of delivering business and leadership programs. Additionally (and unlike most other training organisations), as well as providing participants with subject knowledge, Rhodes facilitators place significant emphasis on the importance of ‘transferring learning to behaviour’ via our unique SMART learning methodology and provide all program participants and their managers with advice on how this can best be achieved.
Distance and blended delivery options are also available, which, dependent on the requirements of the participants and the organisation, can include full online learning (via our interactive, state-of-the-art online learning system – fully supported with regular one-on-one coaching sessions), video conferencing workshop delivery and/or coaching, options for electronic or hard copy materials, and our ‘E-Community’ online group learning forums to enable the ongoing exchange of ideas, questions, workplace experiences, etc between the course participants, facilitators, coaches, managers, and the HR/L&D team.
Due to our network of highly experienced facilitators across Australia (meaning travel and accommodation costs are kept to an absolute minimum) Rhodes Business School is able to deliver programs across the country (including city, rural, and remote locations) and internationally.
To find out more about this (or other) Rhodes Business School program contact us now via the form on the right of this page or via [email protected] or on 1300 RHO AUS / 1300 746 287.
For other leadership programs see: Impact Leadership, Excellence in Worksite Management, The Indigenous Leadership Development Program, Leading Project Success, and The Commando Leadership Academy in our non-accredited Specialised Programs section. And the Certificate IV in Leadership and Management in our VET Qualifications section.