- Business Analyst
- Project Manager
- Project Leader/ Team Leader
- Change or Innovation Manager
- Implementation Manager
- Risk Manager
- Project Cost Manger
- Project Management Office (PMO) – Roles
- Project Coordination Manager
- [BSBPMG521] Manage Project Integration
- [BSBPMG512] Manage Project Time
- [BSBPMG513] Manage Project Quality
- [BSBPMG514] Manage Project Cost
- [BSBPMG515] Manage Project Human Resources
- [BSBPMG516] Manage Project Information and Communication
- [BSBPMG517] Manage Project Risk
- [BSBPMG511] Manage Project Scope
Rhodes Business School has built its assessments to be user friendly and relevant to working in business.
Assessments include a variety of modes which will help enhance your skills and capability:
- Case studies
- Multiple choice
- Short answer questions
- Workplace scenarios
If you do not have immediate workplace experience or policies to refer to, RBS will provide access to simulated workplace company scenarios for you to select from. Our scenarios will provide company structures, budgets, plans, policies and other documents to support your assessments.
Project Management is relevant in all types of industry, big or small. Whenever a business wants to change, modify or improve a process, it will be undertaking a project, and it needs to be implemented correctly and to everyone’s expectations.
The RBS Diploma of Project Management is designed for people working in projects, leading projects or looking to understand project management in terms of how effective projects are scoped, developed, implemented and reviewed.
These skills include, but are not limited to, the ability to identify, engage, and manage the resources (including staff) required to complete a project to the highest standards and within time and budgetary expectations.
What you will learn:
- Understand the full project management lifecycle
- Understanding of project management methodologies
- Understanding of contract and procurement planning/management
- Ability to schedule
- Limit ‘scope creep’
- Manage project budgets/costs
- Develop risk identification, analysis, and management strategies
- Reduced OH&S risk
- Manage the integration and balance of project functions
- Achieve and maintain the highest standards in project management
- Successful ‘close off’ of project tasks and/or projects within scheduled timeframes and budget
- Reduced costs/increased organisational profits
Program Duration (approximately 12 months):
As this is self-paced, RBS recommend you aim to complete the course over 12 months. You are, however, welcome to complete the course sooner if practicable. We recommend that you complete a minimum of one (1) unit per month.
Independent study is individually focused. It is important that you work to your own speed and comfort levels. RBS facilitators will work alongside you to ensure that you feel engaged and supported throughout the entire process.
Price and Payment Methods:
Course Fee – $3,500
• Monthly and weekly payment plans are available
• Credit Card
• Invoice to Company – you will need to provide invoicing details
RBS also has a seven (7) day cooling off period. If a student withdraws within seven (7) days of enrolment, a full refund of all monies paid applies.
We are committed to our students completing their course of study. As such we have determined the following entry requirements to ensure you have the best possible opportunity of successful completion.
- Key Criteria – Hold a Year 12 certificate of completion, or can meet the language, literacy and numeracy requirements to study at the diploma level and demonstrate relevant work experience.
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL):
RPL is available for all students who believe they have undertaken appropriate work experience or prior study. Student are required to provide evidence to a RBS assessor that they understand all key elements of the unit being reviewed for RPL.
The RPL assessment process can include quizzes, uploading documents that you have developed, testaments from supervisor/manager acknowledging that you understand each of the unit elements, and verbal reviews with the RBS Assessor.
If you wish to use RPL, please contact RBS for further information and fees.