Certificate, Diploma & Postgraduate Qualifications
Our Certificate, Diploma and Postgraduate programs in Business, Project Management, and Leadership and Management will equip your staff with practical skills and valuable management tools to help them meet everyday demands and challenges in your workplace.
Rhodes Business School qualifications can be delivered in-house and custom-designed to meet the specific outcomes for the organisation and individuals. Not only will we ensure your organisations key drives and strategic direction is reflected in the materials, we also adapt our assessments to focus on internal projects to guarantee the learning is being implemented back into the workplace in a meaning manner.
All of our qualifications are aligned with the Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF) and are recognised Australia-wide and internationally.
Qualifications on offer:
- BSB80315 Graduate Certificate in Leadership Diversity
- BSB50215 Diploma of Business
- BSB51915 Diploma of Leadership and Management
- BSB51415 Diploma of Project Management
- BSB41515 Certificate IV in Project Management
- BSB42015 Certificate IV in Leadership and Management
- BSB40215 Certificate IV in Business
- BSB30115 Certificate III in Business
Rhodes Business School has partnered with several universities in Australia and Europe to provide opportunities for our graduates to easily transfer into higher education Bachelor and Masters programs, while gaining valuable experience both in Australia and abroad.
When looking to provide your staff with a structured pathway to university to undertake a Bachelor or Master’s degree, Rhodes Business School has the right options to meet all your specific learning requirements.