22443VIC – GRADUATE CERTIFICATE IN MANAGEMENT
The Rhodes Graduate Certificate in Management is a self-paced program designed to develop your applied knowledge and capabilities in the fundamental areas of management. If you’re new to study or returning to after a break, the Rhodes Graduate Certificate in Management can help build your career opportunities and confidence while providing the tools to perform today. This course is ideal for working professionals who are looking for a flexible online delivery model that fits within your work and family commitments.
Contact us for more information.
Key learning outcomes:
- Align the fundamental direction and goals of an organisation; analyse an environment’s social,
political, technological, economic, and global factors; evaluate industry and market structure; and
assess organisational strengths and weaknesses.
- Understand the essentials of business management, such as corporate responsibility, financial
management, ethics, organisational efficiency and decision-making frameworks for competing
- Leverage knowledge in corporate sustainability strategy, human resource management, strategic
resource allocation, crisis management, and marketing management.
|VU22225||Manage the Development, Implementation and Review of Strategic Business Plans|
|VU22226||Lead creative thinking and Innovation Practices in an Organisational Environment|
|VU22227||Manage Multiple Projects|
|VU22230||Manage People in an Organisational Environment|
|VU22234||Oversee the Management of Financial Resources in an Organisation|
Contact Us to Enrol.
Flexible Delivery (Online)
The Rhodes Graduate Certificate in Management offers students the opportunity to undertake the program online under a self-paced model. This mode is suitable for busy working professionals who no longer have the time to attend weekend classes due to family or work travel commitments.
Students will have access to leading academics and industry experts through our online learning platform. This will allow continual interaction while working/living overseas.
- Complete the qualification within 6 to 12 months
- Enrol and commence at anytime
- Monthly interactive live webinar sessions
- Access to online tutorials
|Graduate Certificate in Management Fee||$4,500|
Rhodes has a seven (7) day cooling off period. If a student withdraws within seven (7) days of enrolment, $100 cancellation fee is retained and all other monies paid is refunded.
Applicants for the 22443VIC Graduate Certificate in Management must have:
- a demonstrated capacity in learning, reading, writing, literacy and numeracy skills to Level 4 of the Australian Core Skills Framework (ACSF). See http://www.deewr.gov.au/
- obtained a Diploma or Advanced Diploma qualification in related fields of study and 3 years’ equivalent full-time relevant vocational practice at a significant level of management responsibility and/or complexity in an organisation
- obtained a Bachelor degree in related fields of study and 1 year equivalent full-time relevant vocational practice at a significant level of management responsibility and/or complexity in an organisation
- 5 years’ equivalent full-time relevant vocational practice at a senior significant level of management responsibility and/or complexity in an organisation
ACCREDITATION & RECOGNITION
Fully accredited in Australia and Internationally Recognised. Accreditation is one of the most important factors to consider when weighing up your study options. Accreditation through ASQA (Australian Skills Quality Authority) is an endorsement provided by a trusted authority that validates the competence, creditability and integrity of the institution and qualifications they offer.
The Australian Government accreditation ensures that, as a graduate from Rhodes Business School, your qualification will be respected and recognised globally by both government and industry.