The Rhodes Diploma of Business (In School) program structure has been designed for the modern student.
Students will experience flexibility, support and a study structure that reflects university life.
- On school campus delivery
- Individual workplace experience (one day per month in an operating working environment)
- Face-to-face classes supported by flexible online learning support
- Follows the school semester structure and timetable
- Transition to university (mentally, emotionally and educationally ready)
- Fortnightly group tutorials (weekly and holidays)
- Guest lecturers from Pathway Universities
- Open day tours at Pathway Universities (where available)
Diploma of Business (BSB50215)
Please note: the units can be adapted to suit the school’s requirements based on specialisations e.g. general, accounting or marketing.
EXAMPLE BELOW – General Specialisation
- [BSBADM502] Manage meetings
- [BSBRSK501] Manage risk
- [BSBWOR501] Manage personal work priorities and professional development
- [BSBMKG502] Establish and adjust the marketing mix
- [BSBPMG522] Undertake project work
- [BSBMKG507] Interpret market trends and developments
- [BSBHRM513] Manage workforce planning
- [BSBINN501] Establish systems that support innovation