Due to the nature of the industries we service, it’s not unusual for a client to have an urgent requirement for members of staff to participate in a training program but, due to their location and the difficulty of getting the group together within a certain timeframe, it being impossible to provide face-to-face training for a lengthy period of time.
Rhodes Business School has therefore developed highly engaging online training programs that have been formatted to allow participants to benefit from learning that can be immediately, and very effectively, implemented into their workplace and daily tasks.
In addition to the online training process itself, VET qualification program participants are highly supported by their coaches via a pre-commencement orientation and learning strategy session and via regular one-on-one telephone or video-conference sessions, as well as email and telephone support.
Whilst online training can never replace the full learning benefits of face-to-face delivery, Rhodes programs have proven to be an extremely effective alternative and are widely regarded as the bench-mark for this type of training.
As with all Rhodes Business School programs, our online programs and materials are contextualised to meet the requirements of people working in the modern workplace. Additionally, as well as providing participants with subject knowledge, Rhodes programs place significant emphasis on the importance of ‘transferring learning to behaviour’ and include advice on how this can best be achieved.
Rhodes Business School Online Training Programs include:
Certificate IV and Diploma VET qualifications:
- Certificate IV in Frontline Management (FLM) – BSB40812
- Certificate IV in Project Management – BSB40812
- Diploma of Business – BSB50207
- Diploma of Management – BSB51107
- Diploma of Management (Safety Leadership) – BSB51107
- Diploma of Project Management – BSB51413
For more information on these programs please go to the ‘Online VET Training’ section of the ‘VET Qualifications’ section of this website.
- Fundamentals of Change Management
- How to Build Customer Loyalty
- Developing Great Telephone Communication Skills
- Delivering Outstanding Training Sessions
- Developing Assertive Communication Skills
- Coaching & Mentoring Skills
- Influencing & Negotiation Skills
- Outstanding Communication Skills
- Supervision: Action or Attitude?
- Project Management Fundamentals
- Workplace Stress & Anxiety Management
- Running Productive Meetings
- Manage Self – Time & Process Management Skills
- Participating in Consultation & Issues Resolution
- Establishing Representation in the Workplace
- Identifying Key Parties, Legislative Obligations & Duties
- Interpreting the Work Health & Safety Legislative Framework & its Relationship to the HSR
- Representing Members in the WHS Risk Management Process
- Issuing a Provisional Improvement Notice (PIN) & Directing the Cessation of Work Business Documents & Correspondence
- Use Computer Operating Systems Using Windows 7
To find out more about Rhodes Business School’s online (or other) programs contact us now via the form on the right of this page or via [email protected] or on 1300 RHO AUS / 1300 746 287.