The RBS Diploma of Business (In School) program is for students heading into Year 12 and looking for a structured guaranteed pathway into university.
RBS student mix:
- Students looking for a structured pathway into university
- Students looking to understand business in order to one day run their own businesses
- Students looking to gain an employment edge over similar people in the workplace straight out of school
- Students looking to have a fall-back plan for entry into university straight after school (subject to successful completion)
- Students wanting to prepare for the academic rigour of university life
Pre-Requisite for Entry
A pass in Year 10 English is highly recommended due to the required level of literacy. A pass in Year 10 Business Studies (or similar) would be an advantage; however, due to the RBS delivery model, most students should be able to achieve good results with an appropriate application towards study.