A balanced approach to your studies….
Rhodes Business School provides a balanced educational experience for students wanting to undertake a high-quality diploma program whilst completing their senior studies. Our Diploma of Business (In School) program focuses on the overall student experience, as knowledge can be imparted and gained almost anywhere in today’s world.
The program is specifically designed to give school students the skills, knowledge and academic preparation to undertake a Bachelor degree. While there are many university preparation programs available, very few provide the student experience offered by Rhodes. Our full-service program prepares students for the pressures, increased workload, transition and physiological challenges that come with undertaking higher education.
When students completes their programs, they will have the option to learn at universities across Australia (including select regional cities), or from international higher education providers in countries such as the United Kingdom, United States of America, Switzerland, and United Arab Emirates.
What is Our Unique Value Proposition?
To be an education provider is a responsibility we take very seriously and, as such, the student must always come first in providing education and beyond.
Our value proposition:
- Graduate with an Australian Diploma qualification prior to completing senior school
- Taught by university and vocational qualified lecturers
- Direct entry into universities in Australia and around the world
- Regular guest lecturers relating to specific topics
- On school delivery (before, during and after school option)
- Additional holiday tutorials
- Embedded transition/preparation into university (orientation/campus tour)
- No exams; assessment is by assignment